Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Tribute to Josh



Who put the skull on my wheelchair? Josh!

Who put a GIANT valentines day heart on the wall just for me? Josh!
Who sends me funny quotes once a day? Josh!
Who bought me a delicious apple snapple....Dom. But I am sure Josh was thinking he should buy me one.
Who always carries all my stuff into the house when I come home? Josh!
Who laughs at most of my jokes? Josh!
All the good, the bad, the twitchy.
Hey Josh thanks for all you do for me. Love you!

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha.....what a great brother you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome brother! Way to take care of your sister Squash! Love you and miss you Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Gotta love little brothers! P.S. Remember that one time you made that cake with pineapple and cherry pie filling and yellow cake mix?? Well I was thinking about that randomly the other day and I found the recipe you had given me and I made it! It was SO yummy and my family loved it!!

    ReplyDelete