Friday, June 18, 2010

Feeling good


Dear World Wide Web,

It has been just over a week since I got the pacer and I am definitely starting to feel better. Also I only have 3 weeks left before I'm aloud to use my left arm normally I am trying to think of a good way to celebrate the that momentous occasion.

Today I got the OK from my doc to bathe again Hallelujah! I have been taking baths anyway but I haven't been able to wash my hair for many a day. I was desperate right after I came home and my Mom took me to her friends salon and we got it washed there.Unfortunately I haven't gotten to wash it since. Yuck.

Thanks for all your prayers and support. I'm lucky I know so many remarkable people.

This is an x-ray they took.... cool right?

Charlie

3 comments:

  1. thats cool :) Im glad that your feeling better. THat's not fun not being able to wash for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been anxiously awaiting an update! I'm glad your're feeling better. Cool picture! Keep us posted...

    ReplyDelete