Sunday, August 7, 2011

Las Vegas Weekend

I just got home from my wonderful Weekend in Las Vegas.

We stayed at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and our room was beautiful. One whole wall was windows and the view at night was stupendous. We saw the fountain show at the Bellagio, and rode a 4D ride at the Excalibur. Their was a beautiful pool and we got to eat at a fancy restaurant called Aureole.

The highlight had to be seeing "Lion King." The opening number was incredible and totally overwhelming. I feel so lucky to have gone on this trip with my sisters and Mom. I never imagined we would get to do something so special. What a fantastic way to end the summer.

All the Girls at MandalayBay

Right after "Lion King"

Aureole Restaurant
Our scandalous Vegas photo :)





6 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun trip! Glad you guys got to go do something together! It's always fun with just the girls! Love yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vegas is always so much fun, especially when its with all the girls!! Glad you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fun times!! Looks like you had a great time. I love the scandalous pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see all the pictures! I heard you took a lot! Glad it was fun! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look good, girl. glad you had a blast.

    ReplyDelete