Saturday, April 5, 2014

Marriage between a man and woman.

I believe marriage between a man and a woman is ordained of God.  As I watched this April’s general conference I realized that declaring this belief frightened me. I knew that if asked directly I wouldn't betray my values, but that publicly declaring such an unpopular ideal scared me.However, I know I shouldn't be afraid of what the world thinks of me, so I declare that I believe in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and that I will be true to it’s prophet and it’s teachings. 

2 comments:

  1. Always proud of you for standing up for what you believe in, loving all, your humor, your strength, endurance, grace, and your example to me in all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have been afraid of publicly declaring my stance, even though if asked I know what I'd say. You're the best Char!

    ReplyDelete