Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer happenings

Hey everyone. So finals went well and I have been home enjoying some R&R. I have not done anything too exciting.
I have been taking a lot of naps lately which means Sammy our poodle/yorkie mix has been following me around everywhere she had been my little shadow. I love it and wish I could take her back to school with me.

I have gone to soccer games that Camile played keeper in. She is a great goalie and sometimes makes some pretty miraculous saves.



I went to see lots of show done by all the Scera youth so Brittney, Dominic, Joshua, Camile, and even Caleb my cousin were in them. They all did really well. I love watching there shows even if sometimes they are a little long.










My Aunt and Uncle went on a trip for a while which meant I got to spend some time with my cousin David at the end of our time together we got to go to Special Olympics where David and his softball team won a bronze medal. Woo go David!



Finally I have seen 3 movies "Up", "Wolverine", and "Star trek". I loved all of them. There are not very many movies that I don't love though so don't trust my opinion. Thank you Dad and Joe for taking me.

7 comments:

  1. I loved Star Trek too. I really want to see Up. It looks adorable (I loved the preview)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fun things!!! You have been a busy girl! We'll have to get together sometime while you are home for the summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You are officially the first one to complete the "post in the next month" assignment :) As always, I loved reading the update!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, way to go...glad you did your homework. Your family is so awesome, looks like you are having a good summer. Well....as good as it can be without me in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlie, I LOVE having you home for the summer. I wish you were always this close! thanks for putting up with me and my bossy ways. Hope this summer is a great one for you!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is fun to see what you have been doing! Glad you are having a good summer! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I love Summer and everyone is growing up so fast. We need to get together sometime soon and catch up on life. Love you!

    ReplyDelete