Friday, December 19, 2008

Double Dog Dare!!!

















Last night Dominic (my 15 year old brother) dared me to let him bury me in the snow in a short sleeve shirt. I just couldn't find it in me to say no, and believe you me it was COLD!!! After I dug myself out I was stinging for a good 5 minutes.
I dared Dom to sit in the snow with bare feet for a minimum of two minutes. To my surprise and great amusement he did it, and only cried a little. (Ha-ha just kidding Dom!)
PS The first picture is of me putting my head in the snow that is how this all started.

4 comments:

  1. You guys are crazy!!!! I can't stand to stick my head outside my house and see if it is still snowing! What a great sister you are to let him do it, but you did sort of get even! Love your blog, Charlie! I can't figure out how to change it, but this is Cathy not Timmy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, of course you did. That is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're insane...but love you all the more!

    ReplyDelete