Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Car!

Hey guess what I got a minivan. I would tell you the make, model, year, and all that but I can't remember any of it. I do know that it is red, has numerous cup holders and a CD player. Also I can use the wheelchair ramp with out having to use the wench which is the main reason I got it. I am going to miss saying "just a sec let me pull the wench out of the trunk" though. ;) Dominic and Dad came up today and had to switch everything over there were some crunched fingers and near cursing, but they made it work I got to practice going up and down the ramp I tried to ride the chair all the way into the car but nearly decapitated myself and have decided walking it up is going to be the best way to do it.


All I have to do now is name her/him. I can't think of any names that I like. I was hoping to get the help of all you creative people out there. Please feel free to post some suggestions.

9 comments:

  1. Maggie....that would be a good name for the car! I'm glad you don't have to have a wench in your car anymore. Hopefully your drive will be a little nicer now! P.S. Have I ever told you that you're my favorite? Don't tell Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha....oh man...hope Brittney doesn't read your BLOG! Just wanted to say, "I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE MY HERO! I can only hope to be as good, kind, enduring, sweet, long suffering, and spiritual as you one day." Keep hanging in there. I will keep picking my brain for clever names. Miss ya....... mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Charlie, found your blog... Romney really likes me the best just FYI. ok. ok. bye. OH and I support the name maggie! I like it! Love you! -BP

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could call your mini-van the Wenchless Wonder and call it WeeWee for short!
    You are the bestest. Aunt Samee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was gonna come up with a real clever name, but weewee tops the charts...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok after having driven my car for a few days I have decided on a name that I feel fits its personality. Drum roll.... Weezer. If you knew my car you would totatlly understand. Mom came up with it and I think it is perfect. Sorry Aunt Samee Wee Wee almost won.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Shelby, I love the name Weezer! Dom says Wee Wee should have won.

    You could have said, "Wee Wee Wee all the way home." love mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Weezer works for me - and we can still nickname it WeeWee. I just worry about someone wanting to hit "Weezer", if you know what I mean!
    Drive safely. Love Aunt Samee

    ReplyDelete