Saturday, July 10, 2010

Riley

That's right my sister bought a puggle puppy. A puggle is a pug and beagle mix. We named her Riley. She is about 7 weeks old and around 3 pounds. I have been getting to take care of her and love it.

She is definitely a puppy she chews on EVERYTHING including peoples hair I wouldn't put your head within her reach if I were you. When she first wakes up she sucks on fingers (and earlobes if she can get them try waking up to that eww weird.) She is so tiny that her bark sounds more like a squeaky toy than anything else, and her absolute favorite thing is to annoy our older dog Sammy. Oh man even with all her naughtiness I still think she is cute.

7 comments:

  1. She is super cute!! I want to come see her again! And I wouldn't want to wake up to the dog licking/sucking on my earlobes either! Gross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. slobber, yuck! I guess I get it in the puke form soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I expect to hear more about pace makers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! So tiny and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is she getting big yet? Or is she still tennis shoe size? :) And does she still like to eat every-bodies hair?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i took that picture so you should pay me $1 every time somebody looks at it

    ReplyDelete