Thursday, February 24, 2011

Press forward

I keep on keeping on. I talked to a cardiolgist about closing the hole in my heart and we will probably do the surgery at the end of March.
My speech therapy is going well I get frustrated at times but so does my mom and even the therapist... those tests are tough.
I feel pretty sick lately flu like and exhausted. Luckily I am home during this crash and not at school it's easier with my family there to make me laugh and fetch me stuff such as ice cream.

Speaking of ice cream I love candy/junk food. I LOVE IT. I feel sick much of the time but I still don't have the strength to say no to sugar in all of its delicious forms. especially ...

Cadburry mini eggs

I spent $10.00 on these fantastic morsels today and kind of wish I had bought more. The next time I will be able to buy these is at Christmas time. Do you think this candy trial is supposed to teach me patience?

Last but not least I have figured out why pirates always look like this:

"arrrrr" They had a stroke


That is me trying my darndest to smile.

My Mom and I went to Pirate Island just to get that picture :)

7 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I love you! And especially your pirate face!!! Plus also, cute hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you! You are so amazing and graceful and beautiful! Love the pirate joke! I love that you find humor in all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo funny!! You and your Mom crack me up!!!
    I love that pirate face!! Hope you feel better soon. I think that I need to bring you pepperment candy. Pepperment sooths the stomach, yet it is still CHOCOLATE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pirate face charlie! And I love those chocolate eggs!!! Super yummy!! Feel better soon, love you girly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlie, I could eat a bag of those cadbury eggs a day and feel so sick from it and just keep doing it. However, after eating all my christmas stocking candy in one week, Jon made me promise not to make myself sick. They're just so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always envied the ability your family has to insert humor into a hard situation. You are amazing. Sending love your way and a smile

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Oh, Charlie. At least you could join the crew. If you could maintain your balance, that is. The turbulent sea is maybe not the easiest place, but you would fit right in! You really do look great, Charles. VERY great.

    ReplyDelete